Saturday 26 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Saturday 26 September 2015)


Maybelline Galactic Mauve (240) - I must confess I am one of those women who would quite happily apply my lipstick  at the table or in public I just simply do not care. My husband has had to get used to either watching me apply it in public places - like today in the middle of Costa coffee or aid me when I don't have a mirror to check that I do not have any lipstick on my teeth. He has now given up on questioning what I do. Like today, I have no make up on apart from my lipstick and I love it! He has learnt very quickly not to argue with a pregnant woman. 

Today I am wanting to try out an lipstick that I think will be perfect for an autumn look. If you are a bit scared about trying out a "berry look" I would try this colour from Maybelline as you can add a discrete touch of colour or build it up to be a bit more in your face. Try it out don't be so scared!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig