Monday 28 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 28 September 2015)

 
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Shampoo and Condition - I am going to sound really sad now, but I do think this is one of the best products I have tried all year! Yes, that is a very bold statement coming from some one who has tried many many products this year.
 
I have never heard of Shea Moisture before, but they are huge in the US and is now going to be available in the UK in your local Boots store. My hair type is dull / greasy very easily however, since I have been using these products, I do not have to wash my hair every day like I used as this combination means my hair feels clean for up to three days which I am loving. In addition, this product promotes a healthy scalp and gentle sulphate free cleansing.
 
The conditioner is simply amazing and leaves my usual tangle mess into a smooth and tangle free zone. Both of these products are on my re-purchase list and at £10 it is a complete bargain for such amazing products. You all must try these now, they are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig