Monday 21 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 21 September 2015)

 
Creightons No More Frizz Shampoo / Conditioner / Serum- I have been using this combo over the past 7-10 days and have been surprised just how much I have been enjoying them. I am slowly getting over my snobbery of using the cheaper end of the market hair products, and it has definitely made me think that more of us need to have a try of these amazing but value for money products now widely available to us. And, they are pretty good!
 
The products are so gentle on your hair and not stripping and they left my hair feeling hydrated and smooth which is the qualities I look for in my hair care. The packaging certainly catches your eye, and what it states on the packaging is exactly what was delivered. All I can say is well done Creightons another amazing set of products which are available here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig