Friday 25 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 25 September 2015)

 
Insta Natural Argan Oil - Everyone is usually a bit scared of using oil as there is that assumption that if you have oily skin you will not receive any benefit or if you use oil you get that "greasy look" which is never a good look.
 
However, I have been using this on my face after I have had a shower in the evening and on my nails, and I have really noticed a difference. My skin feels much more hydrated, especially now as I have crazy pregnant person hormones and has made my skin look beautifully plump and healthy looking in the morning. I am going to continue to use this product as now we are facing colder days, I know my skin is going to become dry and flaky and fingers cross this will be kept a bay because of my use of Argan Oil.
 
So my advice, be brave and get a bottle of Argan Oil as it is so versatile you will not be disappointed and this is a great one. Check the rest of the Insta Natural products out here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig