Friday 18 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 18 September 2015)

 
Yes Age Refresh Cleansing Facial Wipes - I am a bit of a snob and have a bit of a dislike when it comes to cleansing wipes. Yes, they have their place ie in an emergency but I do not understand when people become so dependent on them. I get they are reasonable in price etc etc and everyone is busy etc etc but people really need to ensure there faces are properly cleaned and I mean using water and soap!
 
However, if I were to use a facial wipes, I would only use them from very limited brands and Yes is one of the few that I would depend upon. The first thing, you notice is the wipes are not dry, so you do not get any dragging across your face and will gently remove your days make-up and do leave your skin feeling clean.
 
In addition, the wipes are petroleum, SLS and Paraben free which is another additional bonus. So ladies, if you are having to use a face wipe check these out now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig