Friday 11 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 11 September 2015)

 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation (Golden Beige) - I know what you are all thinking that this is a "blast from the past" and has been out for ages. I had forgotten just how good it actually is and the colour choice available seems to have improved with the upgrade in the packaging.
 
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and the amount of compliments I have been getting about my skin has been quite a pleasant shock. I sometimes just cannot be bothered to put foundation on in the morning, I find it too fussy and just simply do not have time and usually resort to a BB cream. But, with this formula it is so quick and smooth and easily blendable there is no fuss or worry that I am going to walk out of the house with any unflattering lines or blotches from where I have been half asleep and making attempts to put my days face on.
 
L'Oreal are a brand that really put a lot of investment in their products to ensure that it meets there needs of their customers and I am guessing they have an impressive budget to enable them to product amazing products but within a reasonable price.
 
The one advantage of this product it is buildable quality so if like me you like a thin layer you can do that without the "cakey" appearance or if you like a fuller coverage, my advice would be to apply thin layers which would give you amazing coverage if you are trying to cover any problematic areas.
 
If you are on a limited budget, this is one product you should have in your make up bag because you certainly would not disappoint and it hits the £10.00 mark which is brilliant value for money. My advice on suitable colours, put some testers on your hand and go outside of the shop or shopping centre into natural light as you cannot always tell which is the best colour for you in the shop. Check this product out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig