Monday 27 July 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 29 July 2015)


Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream- I do think that people get overwhelmed with the variety of BB or CC creams etc. This can be really off putting for people and when you get bombarded with lots of information from different brands it can be overwhelming. 

All I look for which may be incorrect in some of the professionals eyes is a good base. From this, I can then have a choice , do I want to add any foundation or just stick with the base? Most of the time, I just stick to the base and with my current amazing pregnancy skin I just simply cannot be bothered to add anything further other than bronzer/blush/highlighter.

Clarins offer an amazing BB cream, I have the shade 01 light and it as simple as applying a moisturiser. One of my favourite things is that there is SPF in it so it offers me some level of sun protection during the day.

This is one product that is going to stay in my makeup bag especially after I have had my baby. It is so simple to use and leaves my skin looking amazing.  My recommendation would be for all of you that are short of time, check this product out at your local Clarins counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig