Tuesday 21 July 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 21 July 2015)


Today, my daily beauty pick is actually an amazing organisation called Cosmetics Fairy. I am going to put the warning here now!! You will end up spending money when you visit this website!!! However, all the products in the above picture cost me £15.00 including postage which is an absolute bargain. I think this company are doing a great job in providing affordable, great brands and great products at amazing value for money. Even if you are a beginner with make-up have a look as it may tempt you to try alternatives that you had never considered and because you are not spending as much as you would normally, you can almost try before you buy. I urge you all to have a look at their website you will not be disappointed. Check out Cosmetic Fairy website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig