Thursday 23 July 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 23 July 2015)


Balance Me Extra Care Wonder Eye Cream - When it comes to eye creams I tend to use what ever is in my stash or whatever is on offer if I am completely honest. This product has been in my collection for some time and I am not sure why I have been avoiding it but boy oh boy am I regretting this as this product is just excellent. In an eye cream, I do like it to be quite rich, and this definitely meets that need. The cream absorbs quickly and aids the fine lines, dark shadows and puffiness. The product contains blended virgin coconut, rosehip and carrot oil which softens the skin. In addition, the eye cream has Roman chamomile, cucumber oil with non-alcohol witch hazel to get rid of those pesky dark shadows, and, hyraluronic acid which boost the delicate skin. I just simply love it and would highly recommend this to all! 

What I love about this eye cream is the simple packaging which contains all the appropriate information in simple terms about the product and at £20.00 is quite expensive, but as you all know in an eye cream you do not need to use very much so does not seem to be too much of a hit on the purse.

Balance Me is not a brand that seems to advertise there amazing products and should be shouting from the roof tops. The brand uses naturally active botanicals, hi-tech natural formulations and pure grade essential oils to ensure the skincare range offers sophisticated textures and aromatherapy inspired skin care. Check out their website now!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig