Thursday 2 July 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 2 July 2015)

 
Garnier Ultra Lift Complete Beauty Intensive Serum - I have to say that since being pregnant my skin has never looked better. So, I have tried to adapt my skin routine to reflect this. I really like to try new products especially serums as some can be so expensive and actually just not worth the money. When I saw this product in Boots I just had to try it out. Garnier are a brand that invest money and time into their products so you can nearly always guarantee a good product.
 
This serum is light and provides a perfect base for my days make up. I do not use this at night as it is probably too light but it is a perfect day serum. Garnier advertise this as an anti-aging and now I am in my early 30s it is something that I am started to have a think about. This is one product I would recommend and as the price is £11.99 it is worth giving it a go. This product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig