Friday 3 July 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 3 July 2015)

 
Essentials A A Skincare Collection Seaweed and Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel - I usually do not mind what eye make-up remover I use just as long as it is effective and reasonable price is my usual stipulation. When I was asked to try this product, I was intrigued by the gel consistency as I have never used an eye gel to remove my eye make-up.
 
This product is gentle and soothes the eye area, especially helpful at the moment when my hayfever is going crazy. It aids with hydration and removes every trace of eye make-up even waterproof mascara. The product contains eyebright and cornflower which provides the soothing effect and cucumber which is the cooling and hydrating side of the product. And, for those of you who struggle with fragrant products this is completely odourless.
 
I know what you are all thinking, that you have not heard of this brand. However, this product has definitely made me look at the other products within the brand as it is a great up and coming brand and I will be purchasing some of the other products. Check out their website here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig