Thursday 23 July 2015

Daily Beauty Product Empties (Friday 24 July 2015)


Kiehls Ultra Facial  Cleanser - This is one of my favorite cleanser. Although, one the first try it out you have to get used to the "silicon" feeling, but, it definitely cleaned my face of my days make-up. I would purchase again and this product is available here.








Dove Hair Therapy 2 in 1 Daily Care - What can you say about Dove hair products they are great and affordable. Both myself and my husband used this and it does exactly what it says on the tin. I would buy this product again. This product is available here.

NSpa Melting Cleansing Gel - I simply love this product and I could not believe this product is available in Asda. I find cleansing gels are the best way to ensure my skin is clean of my daily make up and aids with hydration. This product is a great price and is available here.
Nivea Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - I have had this product for some time and seem to use it when I have ran out of other products. It is a very gentle wash which although it states it is for normal / combination skin but actually for my dry skin worked really well. This is a great basic product and at a great price point. This product is available here.
My Little Star Baby Wipes - I do not really need to say anything more, these are available here.
Insta Natural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturiser - This is a great brand which is under the radar of most beauty bloggers. What I love most about this brand is the detail they provide on the packaging which is in simple terms and provides additional information about how the product can aid your skin. Its a great daily moisturiser that provided hydration to my dry / sensitive skin. I would buy this product again. This product is available here.








1 comment:

  1. The vitamin C moisturizer intrigues me - I have used a vitamin c serum before my disliked the texture.

    Jen @ makesitupblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Templates from pipdig