Tuesday 2 June 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 2 June 2015)

 
Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash - This is new to my skin care regime, I was not sure if it would really make a difference but because it came with the amazing Selfridges exclusive beauty box I just had to try it out.
 
It is an amazing product, rich and hydrating I love face cleansers and this is a cleanser for the whole body so it definitely suited me. And again, for my dry skin which usually reacts to just about everything, no reaction, it actually gave my skin a new lease of life as it got rid of those disgusting old skin cells, dirt and grime which is built up during the day and left my skin feeling "squeaky" clean, but hydrated and smooth. I will be purchasing the full size bottle which is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig