Friday 5 June 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 5 June 2015)

Soap and Glory Scrubatomic - This has been part of my skin care routine for many years and it is a great product. Although, it is not one I would use every day but around every third day as it would be far to harsh for my sensitive skin. It is a great product when you feel that you need to de-clog your pores and for removing the dull dead skin cells.
 
Soap and Glory as many of you know make excellent products so no only is the product great quality and actually really works but it smells beautiful. I would highly recommend this product to all skin types but if you do have sensitive skin you may only want to use it once or twice a week as the micropeel beads can be a little harsh.
 
I love the simplicity of the packaging and the price point at £9.00 is great value for money. This product is available here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig