Wednesday 13 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 13 May 2015)

 
Clinique high impact mascara (black) - I am simply loving this mascara at the moment and it does everything that it says on the tin. This is the first Clinique mascara I have ever used and all it has done is encourage me to try more.
 
The brush grips all of your eyelashes and provides an even coat of mascara which means that your eyelashes look nice and thick and provides length. This mascara you can build for even more dramatic lashes for an evening look. In addition, it separates your lashes so you don't get the "clumped look".
 
The bonus I have found with this product is its durability. I have worn this all day and by the end of the day it still looks like I have put on a fresh coat. The mascara costs £17.50 and is worth every penny. It is available here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig