Sunday 17 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 18 May 2015)





May 2015 Empties 

My husband continues to question why I keep hold of empty beauty packages and continues to questions as to why I am keeping hold of rubbish. I love reading and watching empties blog post and / or videos as I believe it is the only time when you can tell when someone likes a product and whether they were would be repurchased. So here are my rubbish / beauty empties: 

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - I have to say I was not overly keen on this product, it was far too pigmented for my taste for a lip balm. On the plus side, it did keep my lips soft and hydrated so I will be having a look at the others within the range. 



Caudalie Serum - I love this product and I will be purchasing the full size version. It is a great hydrating serum, although I did prefer to use this in the morning as it was a great base for my day's make-up. One I would recommend for you all to try.


Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - This product I did love however, on some days I felt it was to "Silicon like" for my skin, so on that particular day I turned to a lighter primer. It is great if you are on a budget and it kept my day's make up looking fresh. I do not think I would be in a hurry to purchase.



Malin and Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser - Great reliable cleanser, I loved the simple  packaging. Cleaned my face of my day's makeup and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I definitely want to look at other products within this brand.


Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme Anti-Aging Cream - All I can say is I LOVE IT!!!


Eau Thermale Avenue Thermal Spring Water - I love using these sprays first thing in the morning and just after getting out of the shower, I certainly provides a little wake up call to my face. I also carry this around in my handbag to  provide a little freshener, especially when I am "glowing".


Loreal Micellar Gel Make-up Remover - Great product to remove all make-up, including waterproof mascara. Little goes a long way. Did take some getting used to with using a gel rather than water, however, I do think this product lasted longer than a micellar water. One, I would purchase again.


Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover - Another product I really do not need to say much about other than, reliable and does exactly what it says on the bottle.

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes - If you have to use face wipes, these are the ones you should purchase. These are my emergency wipes, so it takes me ages to get through them. I love this brand and they have some amazing products.

Soap and Glory Orangeasm Body Wash - Soap and Glory are such an amazing and reliable brand and yes, I have again repurchased - but, who would not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig