Friday 29 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 29 May 2015)

 
Bare Minerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser - Can I first say, I adore exfoliating cleansers. When I first tried them out it was a bit strange that I was putting a powder into my hands and then using water to make it into a cream then applying to my face, but it really works and I now cannot live without an exfoliating cleanser in my daily skin routine. With that in mind, I am always willing to try new ones from different brands as I have found there are not that many around. When I was perusing the Bare Minerals website and saw this I just had to have it.
 
The product gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, which aids new removing the old skin cells. In turn this helps reduce pores as it unclogs the dirt and grime built up in them and leaves my skin looking radiant and smooth. You would think that this would be harsh on your skin, and with my sensitive skin I was initially reluctant, but no, it is amazing and my skin has never felt tight or dehydrated after use - so, my advice is for everyone to just give it a try.
 
It is a bit pricy at £19.00, but you need such little product as once you add water it increases in volume that it is worth splashing out. This product is available here. The packaging is beautiful and luxurious and I feel that it was money well spent. I would recommend this product to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig