Monday 13 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 14 April 2015)


Diva Professional Styling hair straighteners (red) - I was definitely in the market for a pair of new hair straighteners and when I was asked to try these out I jumped at the chance. 

I have to confess that when these arrived, my husband did comment about the packaging and felt that they looked like every other hair straightener on the market. But, upon reading further on the box did compliment the fact that in addition to the hair straighteners you got a heat mat (I think he was concerned that I was going to burn a hold or damage something) - PS he always looks for practicality in products. 


I love the fact the ceramic plates on the straighteners are coated with Argan Oil, which I felt helped with protecting my hair from the heat. In addition, you can adjust the heat from 120 to 220 degrees and they heat up so quickly which when you are busy is a bonus. 

Now, do not judge but the other feature I love about this product is how long the cable is (3m) which is great as many of the electronic hair products I have tried have really short cables which can be unhelpful especially when you are travelling. 

Since, trying these out I would definitely purchase more products from the brand and at £39.99 excluding VAT they are a great price. These I would recommend and they come in a lot of different colours and are available here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig