Wednesday 1 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 2 April 2015)


NYX Anti Diva Eye Shadow Palette - I really do love NYX products and I think it is great that they are more readily available on line. The blue is not my usual colour and looks quite daunting in the pan, however, the blue is beautiful and soft and looks amazing blended into the lid. I was concerned I would look like I was from the 90s but it is more sophisticated but with a hint of fun. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend easily with little to no fall out. 

My advice, is to spend some time having a look over the NYX website as they have some amazing products, but be warned you may end up spending a lot of money. This palette costs £6.00, check out NYX website for more detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig