Wednesday 1 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Saturday 4 April 2015)


Benefit High Beam - I love the travel sizes from Benefit as it is an ideal opportunity for anyone to try a product without having to purchase the full size version and when travelling it saves a lot of space carrying a small bottle around. 

I do have a love hate relationship with this product it is amazing but most of the time I do prefer using a powder highlight (it is my own personal preference). However, there are other days when I love using this product. High Beam provides a beautiful glow and I usually put it on my cheek bones, cupid bow and just under my eyebrows to add definition. The great thing about this product is that it does last all day so I do not have to continually reapply which is a definite plus point. The full size product costs £19.50 and is available on the Benefit website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig