Sunday 26 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 27 April 2015)


NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder (720a Sunny) - If you are in need of a new bronzer, my advice have a look at the NYC counter. I am not sure whether you are like me, but I don't usually spend my time having a look at the NYC products, I am not sure why I don't as they have many hidden gems there. 

In addition, if you are a bit scared about bronzer being a bit much this is the product for you. It provides a subtle highlight to your face (if you apply in the shape of a three) it provides the perfect hint of the sun shine hitting your face without looking over done. I am not overly keen on the packaging as feels clumsily put together but for £1.99, I can't really complain. 

My advice to NYC is that you need to shout from the rooftops the amazing products you have available. This bronzer is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig