Monday 23 March 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 23 March 2015)


L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Gel - This was an accidental purchase, I thought this was the travel version of the Skin Perfection Micellar Water. So, I was a little surprised when I tried to use it that very evening. The bonus of this product is little goes a long way so you only need a very small amount on your cotton pad to remove your day's makeup. 

The gel is gentle, soothing and refreshing and provides excellent hydration and soothes your skin after the day of dirt, grime and makeup. 

I also suffer from very sensitive eyes which can cause stinging when I use particular products and this gel is suitable for sensitive eyes and for contact lense wearers. This product costs £3.99 and is available in your local Boots store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig