Thursday 19 March 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Thursday 19 March 2015)


Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting - Warning, I have found a new amazing serum warning!! 

I have recently run out of my trustee serum from Vichy and was looking to try another serum and I found this in my stash. I kind of knew that I was going to love this as everything else I have tried from Caudalie I have loved and it is a great brand who really know their stuff. 

The serum is a great start to my day as it is an excellent base to my days makeup and it evens my skin tone and evens out the imperfections. It has provided a boost to hydration to my dry skin and has made my complexion look brighter. 

I am definitely going to be purchasing the full size which at £45.00 is not cheap but it really does work. The serum is available on the Caudalie website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig