Thursday 19 February 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 19 February 2015)


Dr. Jart+ BB Beauty Balm - Today, I am not feeling my best and I am looking to have a "no makeup, makeup day". This product is ideal for those days when you need a little pick me up when you are not feeling so hot. For me, I think the stresses of moving have caught up with me and I now look grey and full of cold. This product  has evened out my skin tone and added a small glow which I am loving. I also love the fact this has a high SPF which will be amazing in the summer, when it finally comes around. 

Dr Jart stipulate that this product contains anti-aging properties which firm and hydrate your skin, which is a bonus as it is not clinging to any of the dry patches on my face. 

For those of you that have never tried a BB cream, this is a great place to start with the amazing research and technology Dr Jart puts into each of their products you are in very safe hands. 

This product retails at £24.00 and is available at your local Boots store or online at www.boots.com or check out www.drjart.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig