Thursday 26 February 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 27 February 2015)


L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation - Have you noticed over the past few weeks the drug store has been a hive of activity for new products. All of the brands we know and love in the drug stores are making attempts to out do one another in an attempt to get us to spend our hard earned cash. 

L'Oreal had had an explosion of new products on their shelves. We have all probably have seen the teasers from America and have been waiting for the products to finally launch in the UK. This is one of the products that I have been waiting for. I love foundations that come in a tube, which I know sounds strange but they are so easy to travel with and you can control the amount of product you use. 

I have been using this product for the last couple of weeks, and it is lightweight and "non-cakey" as it states on the packaging. It provides a high coverage with a matte finish. I love the fact that it evens out my skin tone and covers the redness on my face. The only small criticism is, is that it does cling to my dry patches which can be off putting to some people. I do like to apply this foundation with my beauty blender for an even coverage. 

I love the packaging which is so simple and provides a small guidance diagram on the back to show how you can get a flawless finish from the product. In addition, I love the fact the packaging clearly shows what colour you have rather than having to hunt around it to seek out what number and name you require. This foundation is available in six colours and I question whether L'Oreal would continue to provide further colours to suit other skin tones. 

The foundation states that it has been clinically proven to be waterproof or steamproof, which would be an interesting experiment to have. I personally would not wear my makeup when exercising etc etc as in my view it is not very hygienic but it would be good if you go to the gym during your lunch break.

This foundation is value for money at £6,99 which is excellent value for money. Check out www.lorealparis.co.uk, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig