Tuesday 17 February 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Tuesday 17 February 2015)



Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit - I am not sure whether you saw my rant yesterday but I happened to be in a well known drug store yesterday trying to find this new contour kit and the store looked like a bomb had gone off. I was completely shocked that no one had bothered to tidy the shop up (bearing in mind I was in the store at 10am on a Monday morning). Anyway, I saw that they had the kit on display but they only had the tester available. So yes, I was very naughty and opened the drawers underneath the display. I am not at all sorry about it either, and there in the lovely clean drawer was ten of these untouched contour kits. I had a play around with it once I returned home and continue to have a play around with the products. I do think Barry M have spotted a gap in the market with this product and it is ideal for those of us who fear the thought of contouring and worry that it may be a "bit much". The kit provide you with a basic diagram which is a great "how to" guide and they also have additional guidance online. I also love the fact that you have been three products in one with the highlighter / bronzer and sculpt product. It is a great travel product to as it is compact and light. Well done Barry M I think you hit the nail on the head. Available at www.barrym.com for around £6.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig