Monday 26 January 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Monday 26 January 2015)


Dermatogical Daily Microfoliant- I have to confess this product has been in my stash for some time. I do not know why I have not used it it just been one of those products that I was not in a rush to use. However, over the past two weeks I have used it continuously and I simply love it. It is a rice based powder in formula and is a gentle exfoliant for my skin. At present, my skin is seriously mis-behaving and I continue to experience break outs for no apparent reason. This product has helped clear away all the dead skin cells and I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin with it clearing up. My skin feels hydrated and looks brighter. This product is quite expensive but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is having problematic skin. It costs £41.30 and it is available at www.dermalogica.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig